Friday, January 24, 2014

Single Forever

I seriously think that I will never have that special guy in my life.

I'm almost 20 and I have never had a boyfriend.
Let alone a guy who was interested in me enough to go out on a date with me.

I just don't get it. I mean I'm not entirely repulsive. I guess.

It just sucks when I'm the third wheel or when my friends talk about a certain guy they think is "the one" and I can count on one hand how many guy(s) I have "talked" to.

I'm just tired of hearing about how my friends have met their soul mate or have a boyfriend and I have met no one. It hurts me more than anything really. I just want to be happy for once.

Everyone told me that when I went to college I would meet a guy and fall head over heels and now I beginning to think that it's just a lie.



No comments:

Post a Comment